great gatsby (2013): leonardo dicaprio is rich and screams at people
wolf of wallstreet (2013): leonardo dicaprio is rich and screams at people
django unchained (2012): leonardo dicaprio is rich and screams at people
I’ve come to the conclusion that Sam and Dean would take one look at Night Vale and burn it to the ground, civilians be damned.
i’ve come to the conclusion sam and dean would drive into night vale and spontaneously combust from being exposed to sexual and racial diversity and women who don’t die within a week
my dog just had surgery to get a nipple removed and when she came home after the surgery she immediately walked to the window and she has been staring out of the window for like half an hour now thinking about her new life with one less nipple
when will my nipple come back from the war
Are fedoras really that bad?
YES YES THEY ARE
I don’t really believe this mumbo jumbo
I mean it’s a hat.
The white rose, it symbolizes the unique beauty of all the women who wish not to be with a nice guy such as myse-
I wonder if this works with other kinds of hat…
Nothing ventured, nothing gained…
WHEEEN THE MOON HITS YOUR EYE LIKE A BIG PIZZA PIE THAT’S AMORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- It’s called Master of the Universe.
- It was originally published on Fanfiction.net (aka where fanfiction goes to die).
- E.L. James’ pen name was Snowqueens Icedragon because of course it was.
- Snowqueens Icedragon does not use quotation marks.
- She does, however, make up expressions like "my very small inner goddess sways in a gentle victorious samba" and “I can almost hear his sphinx-like smile through the phone.”
- They spend more time filling out sex-related paperwork than they do actually having sex.
- This is my reaction to all of the sex scenes:
- Because the human body doesn’t work like that.
- This is my reaction to everything else:
- Because the english language doesn’t work like that.
The 50 Shades of Grey trailer just dropped, so here’s a link to the original Twilight fanfiction that the book is “based” off of, because if you’re gonna read the book before you see the movie you might as well read it in its original format.
Oh my god it has those banner photoshop graphics we all spent at least a week thinking were really cool and a sign of a quality fic
Reblogging again because her ff.net profile still exists, though it doesn’t have anything on it.
For those not in the know!
Shout out to interracial, bisexual, pansexual, genderfluid, and otherwise “gray” or “mixed” people who get to deal with shit from pretty much every angle all while having your identity erased, ignored, or redefined for you whenever another group sees fit. I see you, love you, and want to make things better.
What if the Slytherin common room had the same kind of magic that Hogwarts has that conceals it’s real appearance and shows something different to Muggles and only the Slytherin students can see the big fluffy cushions and kittens playing in the portraits and everyone else sees dank, dripping dungeons.